Making South Florida a great place to work and live drives us. What drives you?
From coast to coast, Americans love the freedom of the open road. It’s a passion we share at AutoNation. We’re proud to have sold and serviced over 12 million vehicles while donating over $35 million to national and local charities. Join us as we pave the way to move our company, our communities and our industry forward.
AutoNation is proud to call Fort Lauderdale home
We love that our corporate headquarters are located near the beach – but Fort Lauderdale is so much more than just sand and sun. Keep on reading and you’ll understand why South Florida and AutoNation are great places to work, play and be your best self.
3 reasons why you’ll love calling Fort Lauderdale home
South Florida’s most authentic and eclectic shops, restaurants, cafes and bars are found on Fort Lauderdale’s Las Olas Boulevard.learn more
The cost of living in Fort Lauderdale is cheaper than many big cities – including New York City, Boston,Seattle and San Jose.learn more
The average high temperature in January is 75 degrees Fahrenheit!learn more
If you’re ready to change an industry and grow your career in a fast-paced atmosphere, you belong with us.
These are just some of the benefits of working with us:
- Professional development, fitness & well-being classes
- Lunch-and-learn opportunities
- Staff picnics
- Holiday parties & fun themed events throughout the year
- Garage parking
- Walking distance to Fort Lauderdale’s most popular restaurants, bars & boutiques
- Outstanding views of Fort Lauderdale Beach & downtown
- Community involvement
- Free or discounted tickets, including museums, theater, concerts & sporting events
Driving Pink & Local Community Involvement
We’re committed to driving out cancer. Together, we’ve raised over $12,000,000 for cancer research and treatment. Our efforts extend from coast to coast and Fort Lauderdale is no exception. Here is how we drive pink at home:
- Turn Fort Lauderdale “pink” in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Celebrate AutoNation Drive Pink Across America Day by assembling & delivering care packages to cancer patients across South Florida
- Drive cancer patients to and from treatments through the American Cancer Society Road to Recovery®
- Offer cancer insurance that pays a cash benefit for certain cancer diagnoses for every Associate and their covered family starting on their first day of employment
- Spotlight incredible Associate Drive Pink cancer stories