What makes a great sales team member?
AutoNation believes what you're selling – and the environment you're selling in – is a huge part of the answer. That’s why we’re committed to giving you a jump-start over the competition on both accounts. As America’s largest auto retailer, we have over 100,000 new and used vehicles for sale at all times in our 300 locations across the country.
30+ brands to better serve your customers.
From the Toyota Corolla to the Mercedes-Benz E Class and the Ford Focus to the Chevrolet Camaro, we have a make and model for every driver. The result? More choices for the customer — and more sales for you.
The key component of our sales strategy? Respect for the customer.
We don't believe in high pressure tactics that often cast auto sales in a negative light. AutoNation pricing is simple and straightforward, always giving the customer a great deal from the start. We also have a three-day or 150-mile money-back guarantee on any new or certified used vehicle sold. No hassles. No problems. Just almost 11 million happy customers and counting.
Search Our Sales Opportunities
We found a better way to pay Sales Associates.
At AutoNation, we value the skills and dedication that Sales Associates bring to the table. That’s why we’ve updated our compensation plan to provide the financial stability and training needed to be successful.
- Get paid a base rate, with additional bonuses paid on units sold, customer service scores and more.
- Get the training classes you need to sell and trade vehicles like a pro.
- Get paid a base rate.
- Get paid a commission (Whichever is greater)
- This will help you understand how to maximize our commission plan.
- Control your financial destiny. Earn a competitive commission, with no cap on what you can receive.*
*Commission is based on customer service and gross profit.
With your drive and our training, you can go far.
Great people advance fast at AutoNation. By matching your talent and hard work with our outstanding training and support, you can go from Sales Associate to Sales Management to General Manager in a relativity short amount of time — earning well into six figures along the way.
AutoNation Sales Associates enjoy many advantages:
- The ability to gain exposure with multiple brands across the AutoNation footprint
- Access to the latest technology to maximize your selling prospects
- In-depth internal sharing and social media opportunities — connecting you with over 26,000 other associates
- The best blend of online, in-store and classroom training to cover the entire auto sales process — including e-commerce selling, purchase options and negotiations, used vehicle selling and management training