The Collision Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as they relate to the operation of a collision center.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Collision Manager, Service Associates, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Pick up from and deliver customers to desired locations
- Pick up and deliver vehicles to sublet vendors and customers as directed
- Move vehicles from intake area to storage area
- Move vehicles inside and outside of collision center to help achieve production standards
- Maintain a neat and orderly production and paint areas by sweeping, removal of trash and discarded parts as well as other actions required to maintain the appearance of the production and paint areas
- Maintain other areas of the collision center such as the offices, storage areas and around the outside of the collision center
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
- Save and tag all warranty parts for storage
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Experience providing quality customer service
- Ability to operate an automobile including automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Ability to exercise good judgment
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.