The Talent Acquisition Intern will help develop AutoNation’s Recruitment Marketing strategies by bringing modern marketing methods and tactics to the recruiting process in order to attract top talent in the market.
Directly reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and will interact with Associates at all levels in the Human Resources Department.
- Assist with recruitment marketing and employer branding projects to attract high-quality applicants
- Assist in the development of engaging job descriptions
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Create reports on key recruitment metrics
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team to develop creative ways for addressing Talent Acquisition challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Research marketing and advertising trends in Talent Acquisition
- Provide insight on new job-related trends in social media
- Research and recommend career fairs
- Assist with research and reporting projects as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program at an accredited institution (must be a Junior or Senior).
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.2 (transcript will be requested).
- Pursuit of degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing or related field.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic skills in Power BI strongly preferred
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented.