The Wholesale Parts Stockperson receives and verifies incoming orders and ensures that they are stocked and recorded according to dealership standards.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Receive shipments and verify both the order and the quantities
- Fill “will call” orders
- Pick parts for counter salesmen
- Maintain receiving and shipping records
- Break out and organize shipments, ready for stocking
- Assist in putting up stock
- Assist in maintenance of bins and equipment
- Assist in arrangement of department, including movement of bins as needed
- Supervise returned parts and maintain separate storage area for such parts
- Keep all bins, aisles and storage areas clean and clearly labeled
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet Company's requirements for employment
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- One year of experience in a dealership position
- Ability to interpret vendor catalogs
- Ability to use parts department computer system and calculator
- Excellent oral and in written communication skills
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.