The Parts Wholesale Associate has the opportunity to interact with external automotive service providers to sell wholesale manufacturer parts. The goal is to create an exceptional experience to build Customer loyalty to AutoNation.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, the Parts Managers, and other Parts Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Identifying business opportunities to grow parts wholesale business through prospecting and sourcing of new customers using internal and external sales leads.
- Building relationships with parts wholesale Customers to meet their needs and provide an excellent Customer experience.
- Answer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller's inquiry.
- Provide Customers with needed information and offer additional sales opportunities.
- Accurately price parts and accessories.
- Stock incoming inventory in the correct location.
- Maintain the parts department in clean and orderly manner.
- Create and maintain merchandising display to promote product sales.
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Parts Associate is measured by achieving:
- Targeted new prospect
- Targeted unit sales and profit
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior parts sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state drivers license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What are the opportunities for career growth?
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in a Parts Associate role. Opportunities may include:
- Assistant Parts Manager
- Service Advisor
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.