We’re AutoNation – America’s largest automotive retailer. We’re passionate about making a difference and we show it every day. Sure, we take care of cars. But first, we take care of people because that’s what really drives us. We’ve donated over $35 million dollars to national and local charities. And we never forget that Americans love the freedom of the open road. We’ve sold and serviced over 12 million vehicles, and we’re currently operating over 300 locations in 17 states.
Join us as we pave the way to move our company, our communities, and our industry forward. Whether you're an experienced automotive professional, military veteran or just looking to start your career in the automotive industry, AutoNation has opportunities from coast to coast!
We're HIRING NOW for a Talent Acquisition Specialist! This role is based at our beautiful Corporate offices in downtown Ft. Lauderdale, FL. This key role is directly responsible for supporting AutoNation’s Talent Acquisition and on-boarding processes, as well as managing invoices, scheduling interviews with multiple stakeholders, assisting with sourcing candidates for critical roles, and keeping our career site up to date. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you'll provide applicants, associates, hiring managers, and the Talent Acquisition team with excellent customer service and response based on predefined service level agreements. You'll also be responsible for defining metrics for success, monitoring vendor performance and working with the Talent Acquisition Team in improving the corporate recruitment process at AutoNation. You'll maintain relationships with different recruitment channels, including staffing vendors and other search firms, evaluating their performance in filling posiitions. The Talent Acquisition Specialist receives and submits agency submittals to hiring managers as appropriate.
Directly reports to Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition; works with Corporate Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Compensation, Corporate HR.
- Maintain an exceptional candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle, serve as the face of AutoNation to candidates.
- Create requisitions in Applicant Tracking System as needed.
Disposition candidates throughout the pre-employment and on-boarding processes to ensure a timely and smooth candidate experience.
- Daily monitoring of Talent Acquisition System to ensure timely updates and responses to hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Team.
- Partner with Hiring Managers, Recruiters and HR Coordinators to ensure accurate and timely processing for applicants, candidates and new hires.
- Prioritize multiple requests for interviews and schedule interviews in an efficient manner.
- Assist with sourcing qualified candidates for critical roles using online databases and Boolean search strings.
- Manage Employee Referral program payouts.
- Manage, organize, and track invoices; ensure vendors are set up to receive payment.
- Perform research as it relates to career fairs; under guidance from Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, recommend attendance at fairs that align with recruitment strategy.
- Manage registration for career fairs as well as set-up (as discussed with Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition); communicate career opportunities with attendees.
- Monitor inventory of recruiting materials to include printed materials as well as branded give-aways. Under guidance from Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, order and update materials as needed.
- Schedule, organize, and host New Hire Breakfast.
- Under guidance from Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, attend community events when needed to promote the AutoNation brand.
- Under guidance from Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, coordinate photo/video events at stores and collision centers to ensure the Company has current assets for use on websites and social media.
- Collaborate with vendor to update assets on career site as needed.
- Under direct supervision of Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, analyze the performance of recruitment agencies, for profit certificate programs and other placement services.
- Monitor the cost per hire, time to hire, quality of hire. Under direct supervision of TA Program Manager, recommend changes and improvements.
- Under direct supervision of Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, collaborate with legal to negotiate “redlines”. Track the list of recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions.
- Under direct supervision of Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, keep the documentation of the recruitment process up to date.
- Under direct supervision of Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, manage end-to-end Contractor sourcing and onboarding.
- Gather hiring manager and candidate feedback, present feedback and recommendations to vendors.
- Acts independently. Provides HR information, within scope of knowledge, to company and non-company persons.
- Performs duties of other department administrators, within scope of knowledge and ability, as needed and directed.
- Provide project support for various initiatives in HR.
- Ability to work within predefined Service Level Agreements
- Experience providing quality customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Human Resource practices, as well as knowledge of compliance for state and federal regulations preferred
- Familiarity with Human Resource Systems, and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, including: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization, time management and follow-up skills
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Marketing or Business or related field preferred
- 3 years related experience in recruitment, human resources, or related work experience
- Demonstrated ability in project management, communicating with candidates, suppliers and handling confidential information
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Skype, Teams, Word and Excel skills
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems; iCims or Workday experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify and contribute to continuous process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills