The Accounting Associate is responsible for recording various journal entries for general ledger.
Who would I interact with?
This position interacts daily with support staff, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Financial Services Managers, and customers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Preparing various accounting statements and reports - Reviewing and verifying the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records
- Coordinating accounting matters with other departments, locations and divisions
- Utilizing computer to input, retrieve or display accounting information
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years experience in accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Strong acclimation to mathematics and analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.