The Paint Technician is accountable for the painting of various body parts of a vehicle in accordance with the standard specification to quality of job and to ensure satisfaction of the Customer and the Company.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Parts Associates, Collision Associates, Cashiers, Sales Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Assessing and analyzing the damaged areas to prep for painting
- Preparing the correct color tint to match proper paint color
- Painting the vehicles with a high level of efficiency and quality
- Establishes a finished product which adheres to factory and dealership procedures when performing warranty work
- Maintaining work area in a clean and orderly manner
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Two years of experience in a dealership position (preferred)
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations
- I-CAR Certification (preferred)
- ASE certification (preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.