The Collision Detailer will clean; refurbish and detail vehicles repaired by the collision center and or sold by the dealership. Will inspect for imperfections in repairs while cleaning the vehicle and will correct imperfection or inform management of the situation.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, other Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Cleaning, refurbishing and detailing of vehicles for delivery to customer after repair to include: exterior, interior, underside, trunk area, under hood and more
- Install pin stripes and or decals and emblems as required
- Polish and or wax vehicles as required or directed
- Inform management of, any imperfections noticed in the work preformed by the collision center
- Retrieve vehicles from and return to shop or storage area
- Ensure that working area is kept clean
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Provide quality customer service
- Ability to operate an automobile, including automatic and manual transmission vehicles
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.