The Facilities Coordinator position, in coordination with the Facilities Manager, is the central point of contact for Facilities needs for 155,000 square foot AutoNation Corporate Headquarters, including assisting with relocating and re-fitting office furniture to accommodate employee stacking plans (150 moves per year+-), corporate conference room management (meetings range from 10 to 400 Associates), Mailroom services, business office equipment management, special events, corporate Facilities staff coordination, building management interaction, accounting and bill processing of a $1.2M budget, disaster recovery and restoration responsibilities and several miscellaneous related tasks.
Provide daily support to AutoNation Corporate Headquarter associates. Regularly interacts with in-house maintenance staff, CRES management, Corporate office departments, Executive management, Property Management teams and outside vendors.
Primary Job Responsibilities (indicate % of time devoted to each):
70% AutoNation Space/Facilities Management (moves, new hire coordination, changes, property management interaction, furniture management, Facilities staff coordination, disaster recovery, invoice processing, vendor management for service orders, etc.).
20% Conference Room Management (A/V, Special events, etc.).
10% Business Services (Mailroom, Copiers, Supplies, several miscellaneous related tasks, etc.).
- Provide support to the Corporate office by collecting service requests and providing information/feedback via phone, emails, and digital work order system.
- Respond to service requests in a timely manner.
- Coordinate internal space moves and new hire set up
- Dispatching vendors and in-house maintenance technicians for service requests.
- Communicating frequently with vendors, in-house maintenance and mailroom positions and other corporate departments.
- Ensure work is performed in a safe and efficient manner by appropriate personnel/vendors.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Personal skills include the ability to thrive in a high volume fast paced environment, truly multitask, demonstrate analytical and independent judgment, and possess superior organization skills.
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two plus years of related work experience preferred
- Experience in a providing quality customer service
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently.
- Work order management software experience preferred
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload with a good sense of urgency
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Primarily an office job setting requiring many trips during the day to various other floors, via stairs or elevator.
- Involves long periods of standing related to on-site event management.
- Position requires minimal lifting.