AutoNation is seeking a driven, highly motived Window Tint and Paint Protection Film (PPF) Installer looking to join a fast-paced industry with long-term career opportunity. This candidate will be responsible for the installation of both products on new car inventory and sold customer vehicles.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Subject matter expert in AutoGear Window Tint and Paint Protection Film
- Installation is to conform to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and time allowances.
- Window Film and PPF installer is expected to perform quality work without direct or continual supervision and be able and willing to work on all work assigned to him/her.
- Ability to operate computer, and plotter system for tint/PPF products
- Must show attention to detail to deliver a consistent high quality installation.
- Follow Company safety procedures to avoid exposure to fumes, dirt, dust, harsh chemicals.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customer, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
What are the requirements for this job?
- Work in a fast-paced environment with various work schedules / days / hours of operations.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Technical school experience is preferred.
- At least one year’s experience as a specialty tint technician in an aftermarket or Auto Dealership is preferred.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail.
- Able to follow processes to ensure quality and safety.
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- General mechanical skills.
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Manual dexterity, good judgment and ability to operate power and hand tools and other types of machinery safely.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.