Provide professional administrative assistance and support to Vice Presidents and related department team(s).
Position interacts with all lines of business within AutoNation as well as with external customers, vendors and other constituents.
- Provide administrative support with travel, expense reports, meeting coordination and material preparation with confidential information, calendar assistance and other special requests
- Review, track and manage department invoices in a timely fashion
- Maintain supply orders and sending communications to the team on related matters
- Maintain file room order and organization
- Coordinate event planning for milestone activities as assigned
- Facilitate conference room reservations and assist with resolving space conflicts
- Greet and direct visitors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission and Values in all interactions.
- Simultaneously execute a wide range of activities/ requests, and self-directed follow ups
- Assist Executive Office as needed
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Perform other job functions assigned
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and a willingness to pitch-in as needed.
- Minimum 3 years working in administrative support work in professional office environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects
- Demonstrated team player and flexible demeanor to function successfully in a dynamic environment
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Thinker and problem solver.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to prioritize workload and multi-task when needed
- Excellent follow-up skills with ability to anticipate needs and demonstrate excellent judgment.
- Ability to maintain and project a professional appearance and demeanor
Climate controlled office environment
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented.