We’re AutoNation – America’s largest automotive retailer. We’re passionate about making a difference and we show it every day. Sure, we take care of cars. But first, we take care of people because that’s what really drives us. We’ve donated over $35 million dollars to national and local charities. And we never forget that Americans love the freedom of the open road. We’ve sold and serviced over 12 million vehicles, and we’re currently operating over 300 locations coast to coast.
Join us as we pave the way to move our company, our communities, and our industry forward. Whether you're an experienced automotive sales associate, military veteran or just looking to start your career in the automotive industry, AutoNation has opportunities from coast to coast!
Currently, we have opportunities throughout the Greater Denver Area. Apply now and a Recruiter will contact you regarding an opportunity near you!
The Automotive Sales Associate interacts with hundreds of customers – online, over the phone and in person – to help guide their vehicle purchase in our no-haggle sales environment. Responding to leads in a timely fashion, answering questions, providing information and helping guide customers effectively from phone and internet contact to an in-store experience while providing an exceptional customer experience is key. With your outstanding communication and listening skills, you’ll help our customers select their perfect vehicle, negotiate terms to ensure that payment options meet their lifestyles, budgets, and expectations and close the deal. Our Automotive Sales Associates provide an exceptional customer experience both before and after purchase, driving loyalty by following up to ensure customer satisfaction and helping transition customers to the Service department to support their ownership experience.
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Drive to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience, retail preferred
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
What Are the Benefits?
- Medical Options
- Company-Paid Maternity Leave
- Company-Paid Cancer Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Health Savings Account
- MSRP Biometric Screening
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Company Match
- ID Theft Insurance
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Vendor Discounts for Products & Services
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.