Master Auto Body Technician
Job DetailsJob ID 2019-128189 Date posted 10/31/2019 Job Location Westlake, Ohio Company Name AutoNation Collision Center Westlake Job Type Regular Full-Time
The Master Auto Body Technician is accountable for the administration, development, coordination, and mentoring of the team members.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, Technicians, Parts Associates, Service Managers, Collision Managers and other store Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Develops and implements training techniques
- Organizes the team for a productive outputs
- Operates in a manner that reflects industry leadership
- Schedules all vehicle repair
- Critiques workmanship of team members
- Assists with any problems associated with painting of a vehicle
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Four to Five years experienced (preferred)
- Must posses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must be able to work in an environment that is dusty and where various chemical compounds and paint is used
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Company Paid Cancer Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Company Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Vendor Discounts for Products and Services
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Company Paid Life Insurance
You don’t just fix vehicles. You ensure the safety of thousands of drivers in your community. So why not do your best work for America’s largest automotive retailer? In 300 store locations from coast to coast, AutoNation Collision Technicians work on 36 vehicle brands — from Ford to Chevrolet and Toyota to Mercedes Benz. No matter your specialty, you’ll have advancement opportunities at every level of your career. Join us and find your personal road to satisfaction and success.
“We build pathways to help you accelerate as fast as you can and want to go or take as long as you need. I’ve been with the company for 16 years. I started with AutoNation as a foreman at a very small store and now I manage more than half the stores in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and have personally trained up four Service Directors.”- Service Technician