Experienced Automotive Sales Associate
At AutoNation, doing what’s right by the customer comes standard at 300 locations coast to coast, so it’s no wonder we have served over 10 million happy customers. As a Sales Associate, you’ll be empowered with the resources and support needed to continue building customer loyalty that spans generations – including a best-in-class CRM, state-of-the-art equity mining tools, preferred relationships with over 30 lenders, access to a national inventory of over 100,000 new and pre-owned vehicles and your choice of a traditional commission or a base salary + incentive pay plan. We represent 36 brands in 16 states, so there’s always opportunity to grow your career as a Sales Associate and beyond. Join AutoNation and accelerate as far and fast as your talent and our support can take you.
Job DetailsJob ID 2019-117534 Date posted 05/22/2019 Job Location Tucson, Arizona Company Name BMW of Tucson Job Type Regular Full-Time
The AutoNation Experienced Sales Associate is responsible for selling new and used vehicles at gross profit, customer satisfaction and volume standards expected by America’s Largest Automotive Retailer.
- Interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase, asking questions and listening carefully.
- Search our national inventory of over 100,000 vehicles to help find the perfect match for your customer.
- Describe all optional equipment and accessories available for customer purchase, explain in detail product features and benefits.
- Use outstanding communication and listening skills to help negotiate terms that ensure payment options meet your customers’ lifestyles, budgets, and expectations; close the deal.
- Deliver a minimum number of vehicles each month.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, driving loyalty by following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Help transition customers to our Service departments to support their ownership experience, selling the quality and convenience of service repairs and/or aftermarket parts and accessories available in AutoNation service departments.
What are the requirements?
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Drive to set targeted personal income goals consistent with AutoNation’s standards of productivity
- Over 1 year automotive sales experience
- Proven ability to exceed established automotive sales and customer service goals
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up, and follow-up again, with customers
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
Why should I work for AutoNation?
- You want to work for a car dealer that has a strong moral compass and treats all its associates with respect
- You’ll be empowered with the tools needed to support our customers’ needs and realize your earning potential. What tools? How’s a best-in-class CRM, state-of-the-art equity mining tools to help you uncover better sales leads, preferred relationships with over 30 lenders to get your customers financed and access to a national inventory of over 100,000 new and pre-owned vehicles so you can always find the perfect match for your customer.
- We represent 36 brands in 16 states, so there’s always opportunity to grow your career as a Sales Associate and beyond. Join AutoNation and accelerate as far and fast as your talent and our support can take you.
How will I be paid? Will I receive training?
- As an Experienced Sales Associate, you’re able to start working on our competitive commission pay plan right away!
- Throughout your career, we’ll provide you with the hands-on, digital and classroom training you need grow and advance while also empowering you to build your book of business and close deals like the expert you already are.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Here are just some of our benefits
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Company Paid Cancer Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Company Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Vendor Discounts for Products and Services
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Company Paid Life Insurance
“Knowing that you are working for a company that consistently rewards hard work and loyalty with career advancement is tremendously motivating. Being allowed to do so with a company that operates with integrity, passion for the car business and a long-term focus on remaining #1 is the proverbial ‘icing on the cake.” - Sales Associate
The AutoNation Cure Bowl is more than a game. It’s a celebration of the women who are living with breast cancer today and those who will face it tomorrow. Funds raised from the AutoNation Cure Bowl will directly benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Learn more at curebowl.com.GO
From coast to coast, AutoNation and its 26,000 associates have raised or committed more than $11 million for causes related to breast cancer, including research, early detection, prevention and social services to help cancer survivors. But this is just the beginning. Join us at DrivePink.com — and help drive out cancer fast.
Jobs Near You
Apologies, there are currently no jobs near you for this category.View All of Our Available Opportunities