Customer Financial Services Manager-New/Used- Mercedes Benz Stevens Creek San Jose, CaliforniaApply Now Requisition ID 2017-63057
The Customer Financial Services Manager-New/Used position has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers and build customer loyalty by assisting them with the financing options and products for the continued care of their vehicle purchase.
The ideal candidate is Sales oriented, has Automotive experience and will have a positive attitude along with an expertise of building strong relationships with customers. This position requires reviewing customers credit applications, presenting financing options, and preparing the delivery documentation.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Greeting Customers to quickly and effectively transition from Sales to Finance during their vehicle purchase process
- Determining customer financing needs and payment options based on a consultative interview process
- Presenting a transparent pricing menu to Customers detailing their financing options and products to enhance their vehicle ownership experience
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively recommend financing options and other products to Customers
- Processing finance transactions including lender approval and ensuring 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Ensuring that all administrative processes are handled timely and in compliance with company policy
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Financial Services Manager is measured by achieving:
- Targeted sales goals
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What are the opportunities for career growth?
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in a Financial Services Manager role. Opportunities may include:
- Customer Financial Services Director
- Sales Management
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.