Service Manager - USA North Phoenix Phoenix, ArizonaApply Now Requisition ID 2017-67527
The Service Manager leads the dedicated team of proud AutoNation USA Technicians. Additinally, they provide customers with a peerless experience while ensuring the efficient repair of their vehicle.
Who Would I Interact With?
This leadership position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, Service Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Schedule and assign daily work objectives for the service consultants
- Monitor performance and counsel service consultants with behavioral or performance issues
- Train, coach, supervise and assist service consultants
- Assist in the service reception during peak traffic times by greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner to obtain customer and vehicle data
- Maintain all supplies required to operate the service drive
- Communicate with team leaders to determine status of jobs
- Review the open repair order report on a daily basis, review and resolve any open repair orders that are beyond current week's business
- Partner with all other dealership personnel to ensure quality of service provided to customers
- Perform quality inspections of vehicles being returned to customers
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction with service work
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations such as those governing the disposal of hazardous waste, OSHA right-to-know act, ect:
- Follow company safety procedures to avoid exposure to fumes, dirt and harsh chemicals
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Two years of experience in an auto repair facility
- Ability to collaborate with other dealership personnel
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- One year of supervisory experience (preferred)
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.