Paint Technician - Collision Center Pembroke Pines
Some places make getting a car repaired as stressful as being in an accident. Not at AutoNation. Every day, thousands of customers rely on us to make their cars drive as good as new again. As one of our trusted Collision Technicians, you’ll help men and women get back on the road with safe, reliable vehicles — and peace of mind. And because we’re the nation’s largest retailer, we offer many opportunities for advancement in all areas of the company. Join us and drive your career in the direction you’ve always dreamed of taking it.
- Full Time
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Training
- Retention & Employee Referral Bonuses
What makes a successful Collision Technician at AutoNation?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Technologically savvy 10
- Problem-solver 8
- Efficient 9
- Responsible 10
- Detail-oriented 10
- Trustworthy 9
“Fun and fast past work environment, your co-workers will turn in to great friends, there is some room for advancement if you show an interest and work hard at your current position.” - Collision Technician
Choose from several plan providers, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, or other additional full insured options.
Visit the dentist and receive preventive and diagnostic services at little or no cost.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Contribute up to $2,550 in tax-free funds in our optional health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts.
Save hundreds of thousands of dollars off your insurance premiums by taking a free biometric screening provided by AutoNation.
Basic life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Provided by AutoNation at no cost to you.
Continue receiving a source of income if you are unable to work because of illness, pregnancy or non-job-related injury.
Job DetailsApply Now Job ID 2017-73812 Date posted 09/13/2017 Job Location Pembroke Pines, Florida Job Type Regular Full-Time
The Paint Technician is accountable for the painting of various body parts of a vehicle in accordance with the standard specification to quality of job and to ensure satisfaction of the Customer and the Company.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Parts Associates, Collision Associates, Cashiers, Sales Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Assessing and analyzing the damaged areas to prep for painting
- Preparing the correct color tint to match proper paint color
- Painting the vehicles with a high level of efficiency and quality
- Establishes a finished product which adheres to factory and dealership procedures when performing warranty work
- Maintaining work area in a clean and orderly manner
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Two years of experience in a dealership position (preferred)
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations
- I-CAR Certification (preferred)
- ASE certification (preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- Sales Associate - Chevrolet North Denver, Colorado
- Parts Driver Mercedes-Benz Stevens Creek San Jose, California
- Finance and Insurance Manager Mercedes-Benz of San Jose San Jose, California