Wholesale Parts Outside Sales RepresentativeOrlando, Florida ACP AutoParts, LLC Requisition ID 2019-128676
We’re AutoNation – America’s largest automotive retailer. We’re passionate about making a difference and we show it every day. We’ve donated over $35 million dollars to national and local charities. And we never forget that Americans love the freedom of the open road. We’ve sold and serviced over 12 million vehicles. Join us as we pave the way to move our company, our communities, and our industry forward.
- Represent and communicate AutoNation’s multi-brand wholesale parts offers to outside service clients and fleet customers
- Actively grow the business by seeking new accounts and fostering relationships with existing wholesale accounts.
- Increase market penetration by implementation of AutoNation’s wholesale parts strategy
- Presenting initiatives to achieve profitability and overall growth goals
- Increase AutoNation replacement parts sales and market share by implementing programs and campaigns that will promote AutoNation as the best choice for both Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Aftermarket replacement parts
- Manage and implement programs targeting AutoNation branded parts sales
- Guide and support wholesale and fleet accounts by educating and addressing various parts topics such as available systems and offers
- Support wholesale and fleet accounts by providing technical expertise on ordering and inventory systems.
- Promote other AutoNation branded programs such as Precision Parts, Tire Program and Precision Care Products
- Participate in local Parts Association meetings and events
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Work closely with Wholesale Parts Managers to help increase the sale of AutoNation OEM and Aftermarket parts to the independent repair business.
- Collect and analyze competitive market information to focus on appropriate market opportunities
- Make sales calls to existing accounts as well as new accounts including cold calls
- Utilize existing tools to ensure the highest level of focus and organization
- Promote and improve the AutoNation branded parts business by being the expert on the product offers
- Be familiar with and utilize all local trade advertising and publications
- Participate and support AutoNation in local and/or national Aftermarket events.
- Increase the number of external accounts buying AutoNation OEM and Branded parts
- Communicate issues and opportunities to AutoNation management to promote continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to build and maintain relationships with all levels inside and outside of AutoNation
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written are a must
- Customer focused and responsive to customer needs
- Able to observe and detect opportunities that exist in business surroundings
- “Resilient; able to “ask for the sale” and close the deal
- Strong Computer skills, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and CRM tools (Salesforce, etc., PSX is a plus)
- Expertise in the wholesale programs of the various OE/manufacturers is a must
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
- Achieving assigned wholesale targets for all brands in assigned territory
- Increasing market share of AutoNation branded parts
- Identifying and converting new accounts
- Efficient and effective use of internal wholesale parts opportunity dashboard and CRM tool
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Outside Sales, Auto, Parts, Sales Development, Territory Management, Parts Sales Xcellerator