Rental Car Associate Mountain View, California BMW of Mountain ViewRequisition ID 2019-116115
The Rental Car Associate is responsible for managing and coordinating the leasing of rental cars to customers.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Ensure correct presentation of rental forms and finalization of bills
- Make customer reservations
- Supervise the maintenance, cleaning and gassing of the rental fleet, including shop rentals
- Handle ESP, service rentals and body shop rentals
- Be responsible for collecting credit extended to rental customers upon notification from accounts receivable
- Inventory control of rental vehicles
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Two years of customer service experience (preferred)
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Excellent communication skills
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.