Payroll AssociateMount Kisco, New York BMW of Mount Kisco Requisition ID 2019-122794
The Payroll Associate is responsible for assisting in coordinating and supporting all activities involved in processing payroll for the dealership.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Compute payroll data using timesheets and appropriate records for commissions, bonuses, deductions, hours worked, etc
- Reconcile monthly commission payables account
- Complete relevant forms for month-end and year-end payroll procedures
- Balance wages for W-2's
- Maintain G/L distributions in all earnings and deduction coding
- Balance, reconcile, and post sales commissions sheets to the G/L each week
- Balance work in progress each week
- Update master files with any changes
- Cross-train on other positions within department and be available to fill in as needed
- Attend meetings and training as scheduled
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent, AA, or some college experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Proficiency with 10 key machine and with the Microsoft MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Proficiency in ADP, PCPW, Reportsmith, Excel, and dealership software
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.