Service Advisor Opportunites - Hiring Event - Miami and South Broward Area Miami, FloridaApply Now Requisition ID 2017-70874
Ignite your career! Apply to attend our Miami and South Broward, FL Hiring Event on August 17th 2017 at AutoNation Toyota Weston.
Submitting an application does not guarantee an interview on August 17th. Submit your credentials for a chance to attend the event and interview for an opportunity to join America's Largest Automotive Retailer! Walk-ins accepted.
The Service Advisor has the opportunity to interact with thousands of Customers to build Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in AutoNation as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliability. This role requires someone who is passionate about taking care of the Customer and helping them turn an unpleasant event into a positive experience. This role requires juggling many Customers, priorities, communication and follow-up throughout the day, while turning Customers into “raving fans.”
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Service Manager, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Setting, confirming and preparing for appointments with customers to expedite their service experience
- Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Determining vehicle needs based on customer information and a vehicle walk-around
- Using a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance of their vehicle
- Producing repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates
- Communicating frequently with Technicians and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the Customer wants to be informed
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Service Advisor is measured by achieving:
- Targeted sales goals
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many priorities
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What are the opportunities for career growth?
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in a Service Advisor role. Opportunities may include:
- Service Management
- Collision Estimator
- Sales Associate
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.