Body Technician - Collision Center North Miami
Some places make getting a car repaired as stressful as being in an accident. Not at AutoNation. Every day, thousands of customers rely on us to make their cars drive as good as new again. As one of our trusted Collision Technicians, you’ll help men and women get back on the road with safe, reliable vehicles — and peace of mind. And because we’re the nation’s largest retailer, we offer many opportunities for advancement in all areas of the company. Join us and drive your career in the direction you’ve always dreamed of taking it.
- Full Time
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Training
- Retention & Employee Referral Bonuses
What makes a successful Collision Technician at AutoNation?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Technologically savvy 10
- Problem-solver 8
- Efficient 9
- Responsible 10
- Detail-oriented 10
- Trustworthy 9
“Fun and fast past work environment, your co-workers will turn in to great friends, there is some room for advancement if you show an interest and work hard at your current position.” - Collision Technician
Choose from several plan providers, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, or other additional full insured options.
Visit the dentist and receive preventive and diagnostic services at little or no cost.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Contribute up to $2,550 in tax-free funds in our optional health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts.
Save hundreds of thousands of dollars off your insurance premiums by taking a free biometric screening provided by AutoNation.
Basic life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Provided by AutoNation at no cost to you.
Continue receiving a source of income if you are unable to work because of illness, pregnancy or non-job-related injury.
Job DetailsApply Now Job ID 2017-73813 Date posted 09/13/2017 Job Location Miami, Florida Job Type Regular Full-Time
The Auto Body Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance with the dealer and factory standards.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, Technicians, Parts Associates, Service Managers, Collision Managers and other store Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Communicates with Parts Department to obtain the needed parts
- Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Perform all body and fender repairs according to estimate
- Perform welding, soldering, body alignment, and oxidizing operations
- Operate all equipment in Collision Center in a safe manner
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed
- Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- ASE certification (preferred)
- At least two years automotive experience
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- Sales Associate - Chevrolet North Denver, Colorado
- Parts Driver Mercedes-Benz Stevens Creek San Jose, California
- Finance and Insurance Manager Mercedes-Benz of San Jose San Jose, California