Sales Associate - Base Plus Incentives Pay Plan - AutoNation Honda 385
We looked at how the industry was selling cars and knew it could be better. So we changed it. Now, innovations such as low, upfront pricing come standard at our 300 locations coast to coast. As a Sales Associate, we’re committed to empowering you with the resources and support you need to build customer loyalty that spans generations. Join us and go as far and fast as your talent can take you with AutoNation.
- Full Time
- Base plus Bonuses/Commission
- Paid Training
- Retention & Employee
What makes a successful Sales Associate at AutoNation?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 8
- Communicator 10
- Trustworthy 10
- Digitally savvy 9
- Competitive 7
- Good listener 9
- Sense of humor
“Knowing that you are working for a company that consistently rewards hard work and loyalty with career advancement is tremendously motivating. Being allowed to do so with a company that operates with integrity, passion for the car business and a long-term focus on remaining #1 is the proverbial ‘icing on the cake.” - Sales Associate
Choose from several plan providers, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, or other additional full insured options.
Visit the dentist and receive preventive and diagnostic services at little or no cost.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Contribute up to $2,550 in tax-free funds in our optional health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts.
Save hundreds of thousands of dollars off your insurance premiums by taking a free biometric screening provided by AutoNation.
Basic life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Provided by AutoNation at no cost to you.
Continue receiving a source of income if you are unable to work because of illness, pregnancy or non-job-related injury.
Job DetailsApply Now Job ID 2017-76264 Date posted 10/19/2017 Job Location Memphis, Tennessee Job Type Regular Full-Time
The Sales Associate has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase. This could be through an Internet-lead, a phone call or a customer who walks in to the store. We are looking for retail minded Sales Associates to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience to build customer loyalty to AutoNation.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, other Sales Associates, Financial Services Managers and Service Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Welcoming customers and listening to their needs
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers
- Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Sales Associate is measured by achieving:
- Targeted unit sales and gross profit
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
The AutoNation Cure Bowl is more than a game. It’s a celebration of the women who are living with breast cancer today and those who will face it tomorrow. Funds raised from the AutoNation Cure Bowl will directly benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Learn more at curebowl.com.GO
From coast to coast, AutoNation and its 26,000 associates have raised or committed more than $8 million for causes related to breast cancer, including research, early detection, prevention and social services to help cancer survivors. But this is just the beginning. Join us at DrivePink.com — and help drive out cancer fast.
- Sales Associate - Base Plus Incentives Pay Plan - Honda Valencia Valencia, California
- Finance and Insurance Director MINI of Stevens Creek Santa Clara, California
- Parts Shipping and Receiving Associate - Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Roseville Roseville, California