Region Training ManagerLas Vegas, Nevada AutoNation, Inc Requisition ID 2019-121015
The Region Training Manager is responsible for facilitating instructor led training such as new hire training for sales associates and service advisors, executive level “Manager University” classes and new process and program training as directed to drive positive results in lowering turnover, increasing CSI, and providing a transparent customer experience. This teammate will become an expert in AutoNation processes and sales tools.
Reports directly to the Regional Vice President of Human Resources and is a member of the regional team as well as their primary Market team. Works closely with Regional Human Resources team to ensure course attendance and accountability.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver new hire training and coordinate onboarding with Regional Human Resources Team.
- Deliver in class training for executive level “Manager University” classes as directed.
- Train and certify Sales Managers and Sales Consultants on the AN Sales Processes for all traffic sources including Showroom, eCommerce, phones and AutoAlert
- Train and certify Service Advisors on the AN Service Sales Process
- Track training, certification, attendance and completion on company’s learning management system (LMS).
- Learn all facets of the automotive business, from showroom sales process, Phone and eCommerce sales, Used Vehicle sales, Customer Financial Services and Customer Care in order to be capable of delivering effective training across all areas of expertise
- Continuous professional development of training skills and participation in company train-the-trainer programs.
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Possess an understanding of adult learning principles and a track record of training
- Proven organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Requires extensive travel. Most travel is within the primary Market.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.