Support Desk Associate (Temp to Perm) Irving, Texas AutoNation Shared Service CenterRequisition ID 2018-102341
Effective Date: 4/23/2019
Business Title: Support Desk Associate
Division/Business Unit: Shared Services Center
Reports To: Support Desk Manager
Work Location: Irving, TX
The Support Desk Associate handles all email correspondence coming into the SSC from dealerships, customers and suppliers. Associate is responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience through writing emails, determining which SSC department may resolve the potential issue, and researching items to best assist requestor. They can also provide information on processes, answer how-to questions and handle emergency requests appropriately.
Who would I interact with?
Interacts with internal and external customers at various levels, other SSC Departments, their fellow teammates and management.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Respond to emails regarding potential issues with professionalism and in a timely manner
- Research items using Fortis, CDK, Bank of America, Service Desk and MS Office
- Provide resolution information and statuses on all types of requests and escalate critical issues appropriately
- Identify potential issues by seeing trends and implementing course of action to resolve
What are the requirements for this job?
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office / basic computer skills
- Understand basic accounting principles and logic
- Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM
- Proven skills in high stressful environment
What’s my next possible position?
Support Desk Specialist
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.