Inventory & Costing Associate Irving, Texas AutoNation Shared Service CenterRequisition ID 2019-117247
Effective Date: 5/16/2019
Business Title: Inventory & Costing Associate
Division/Business Unit: Auto Collision Parts
Reports To: Inventory Manager of ACP
Work Location: Irving, TX
The Inventory and Costing Associate is responsible for the accurate and timely reconciliation of parts and other transactions associated with inventory.
Who would I interact with?
Interacts with internal customers and external vendors at various levels, peers, supervisor and management.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
• Clear Non-Conforming Inventory in a timely fashion.
• Perform 3way match and maintain log and report related to it.
• Maintain log and supporting documents for damaged parts at Dealership and hub.
• Audit and record Freight and Customs charges.
• Follow-up on accounting inventory questions
What are the requirements for this job?
• A clear understanding of accounting principles and logic
• Flexible work schedule to accommodate month-end deadlines
• Produce high-quality and quantity of work while under deadline pressure
• Must be highly organized; have excellent follow-up and prioritization abilities
• Team player with superior customer service skills
• Working knowledge of MS office software – MS Excel, MS Access and Word
• Automotive accounting experience preferred, but not required
What’s my next possible position?
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.