Tag and Title AssociateIrvine, California AutoNation Toyota Irvine Requisition ID 2019-122917
The Tag & Title Associate prepares legal transfer documents for the Department of Motor Vehicles, verifies and makes payoffs on vehicle trade-ins.
Who would I interact with?
This position interacts daily with Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Financial Services Manager, support staff and customers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Preparing tag and title documents
- Submitting all legal transfer documents to the DMV
- Issuing stock numbers and stock in used vehicles purchased
- Preparing checks to purchase used vehicles
- Inputting inventory control information for used cars
- Preparing and maintaining trade-in vehicle jackets
- Ensuring that name and address files are updated on an ongoing basis
- Processing all wholesale deals and monitoring wholesale receivable
- Verifying pay off trade-ins
- Completing end of month accounting reports
- Assisting in completion of annual review/audit
- Keeping current with applicable laws
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience in a dealership position (preferred)
- Previous tag and title experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent communication skills
- Must type a minimum of 50 wpm
- Strong customer service skills
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.