Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Katy One Day Hire Event- June 13th! 2,500 Salary Plus Bonus! Houston, Texas AutoNation, IncRequisition ID 2019-117248
The Business Development Associate is responsible for receiving all incoming sales calls, establishing relationships with customers and scheduling appointments for the Sales Associates. If you have previous customer service, sales, military background, retail sales or internet ability to business connect we are interviewing with immediate hiring on the spot. To schedule your one on one interview email Corporate Recruiter Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may text your information to 713.397.7149 to interview. Serious career seeking inquiries only! Come join a company that grows your career!
Who would I interact with?
This position interacts daily with Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Business Development Manager, support staff and customers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Receiving inbound sales phone calls and leads
- Identifying the client's needs and scheduling appointments
- Placing outbound phone calls to potential leads
- Ensuring all clients concerns are addressed prior to appointment date such as cost, warranty questions, appointment duration, etc
- Contacting clients prior to appointment date to confirm appointment
- Mailing marketing letters to provided leads
- Following up post visit to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attending Sales Department meetings
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive customer service, sales, or telemarketing background
- Computer literacy, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent problem solving skills
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.