Chevy Hwy-6 Call Center Associates Houston, TexasApply Now Requisition ID 2017-79507
The Business Development Associate is responsible for receiving all incoming sales calls, establishing relationships with customers and scheduling appointments for the Sales Associates.
Who would I interact with?
This position interacts daily with Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Business Development Manager, support staff and customers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Receiving inbound sales phone calls and leads
- Identifying the client's needs and scheduling appointments
- Placing outbound phone calls to potential leads
- Ensuring all clients concerns are addressed prior to appointment date such as cost, warranty questions, appointment duration, etc
- Contacting clients prior to appointment date to confirm appointment
- Mailing marketing letters to provided leads
- Following up post visit to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attending Sales Department meetings
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive customer service, sales, or telemarketing background
- Computer literacy, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent problem solving skills
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.