Paintless Dent Repair, Wheel Repair, Tire Repair Technician - USA Henderson Henderson, NevadaApply Now Requisition ID 2017-80439
The Paintless Dent Repair, Wheel Repair, Tire Repair Technician works as part of a larger reconditioning team and will perform specialty repairs during the Reconditioning process. This technician will have the opportunity to work on a variety of makes and models ensuring they’re ready to sell!
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Sign or otherwise acknowledge an acceptance slip for each vehicle delivered.
- Inspect vehicles for compliance with state safety regulations and noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Inspect surfaces to detect minor chips and scratches in paint.
- Will provide specialty repair in one or more of the following:
- Paintless Dent Removal
- Touch up paint chips
- Wheel repair and repainting
- Plastic repair
- Glass Chip repair
- Interior vehicle repair of fabric, vinyl, leather, plastic, dye and color matching
- Wet sanding and buffing in accordance with AutoNation quality standards.
- Spot repair including Small dent removal and other minor repairs
- Follow Company safety procedures to avoid exposure to fumes, dirt, dust, harsh chemicals.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customer, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
What are the requirements for this job?
- Work in a fast paced environment with various work schedules / days / hours of operations.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Technical school experience is preferred.
- At least one year’s experience as a technician in an automotive dealership preferred.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail.
- Able to follow processes to ensure quality and safety.
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- General mechanical skills.
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Manual dexterity, good judgment and ability to operate power and hand tools and other types of machinery safely.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.