Job DetailsJob ID 2019-124828 Date posted 09/11/2019 Job Location Hayward, California Company Name AutoNation Toyota Hayward Job Type Regular Full-Time
As an AutoNation automotive Sales Associate, you’ll be empowered with the tools needed to support our customers’ needs and realize your earning potential. What tools? How’s a best-in-class CRM, state-of-the-art equity mining tools to help you uncover better sales leads, preferred relationships with over 30 lenders to get your customers financed and access to a national inventory of over 100,000 new and pre-owned vehicles so you can always find the perfect match for your customer.
We represent 36 brands in 16 states, so there’s always opportunity to grow your career as a Sales Associate and beyond. Join AutoNation and accelerate as far and fast as your talent and our support can take you.
What will I do?
- The Sales Associate interacts with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase in our no-haggle sales environment.
- With your outstanding communication and listening skills, you’ll help our customers select their perfect vehicle, negotiate terms that ensure payment options meet their lifestyles, budgets, and expectations and close the deal.
- Our Sales Associates provide an exceptional customer experience, driving loyalty by following up to ensure customer satisfaction and helping transition customers to the Service department to support their ownership experience.
How will I be paid?
Base Salary + Incentive
Take advantage of stability. Earn a base salary for three months while training. After training, earn incentives based on each vehicle sold, vehicle purchased, your longevity with the company and more.
What are the requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Drive to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience, retail preferred
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
Why should I work for AutoNation?
- You want to work for a car dealer that has a strong moral compass and treats all its associates with respect
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Company Paid Cancer Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Company Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Vendor Discounts for Products and Services
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Company Paid Life Insurance
At AutoNation, doing what’s right by the customer comes standard at 300 locations coast to coast, so it’s no wonder we have served over 10 million happy customers. As a Sales Associate, you’ll be empowered with the resources and support needed to continue building customer loyalty that spans generations – including a best-in-class CRM, state-of-the-art equity mining tools, preferred relationships with over 30 lenders, access to a national inventory of over 100,000 new and pre-owned vehicles and your choice of a traditional commission or a base salary + incentive pay plan. We represent 36 brands in 16 states, so there’s always opportunity to grow your career as a Sales Associate and beyond. Join AutoNation and accelerate as far and fast as your talent and our support can take you.
“Knowing that you are working for a company that consistently rewards hard work and loyalty with career advancement is tremendously motivating. Being allowed to do so with a company that operates with integrity, passion for the car business and a long-term focus on remaining #1 is the proverbial ‘icing on the cake’.”- Sales Associate
Cancer touches nearly everyone. That’s why supporting cancer research & treatment is so important to us. Together, we have raised over $18 million to fight cancer. Plus, every car we sell & service helps to raise awareness with a Pink Plate. It’s just one more way to show how much we care.
Learn more at drivepink.com