Service Lounge Coordinator, Equity Mining Frisco, Texas AutoNation Ford FriscoRequisition ID 2019-117185
The Service Lounge Coordinator is responsible for driving incremental sales and acquiring additional inventory for their dealership by actively engaging customers in our service lounges. The Coordinator will utilize the Equity Mining Tool (EMT), AutoNation’s proprietary Equity Mining software, along with their personal approach and care of service guests to increase incremental sales and customer retention, while helping to improve service CSI along the way. Lastly, the Associate will align with the service department to achieve these goals without disrupting our service operations or the customer experience.
This position interacts daily with Service Customers, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Service Advisors, Service Director, other associates, Financial Services Manager, and support staff, just to name a few.
- Leading yourself and in a way that supports AutoNation’s vision and mission.
- Driving incremental business through a high-level of engagement with service customers.
- Turn prospective service guests over to an “elite” sales team for acquisition/sales opportunity
- Work with management to identify current promotions and inventory needs.
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Extremely self motivated
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
Next Possible Position:
Service Appointment Coordinator
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.