Sales Associate eCommerce and Phone - Ford Frisco Frisco, TexasApply Now Requisition ID 2017-79527
The e-Commerce Sales Associate has the opportunity to help Customers buy the way they want to buy, online, over the phone and in person. The e-Commerce Sales Associate will interact with hundreds of Customers that begin as internet leads or phone calls and will work with these customers throughout every step of the car buying process. The goal is to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience to build customer loyalty to AutoNation.
Who would I interact with?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, other Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Financial Services Managers and Service Advisors, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Responding to leads in a timely fashion, answering questions, providing information and helping guide Customers throughout the car buying experience.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
- Transitioning Customers effectively from phone and internet contact to their in-store experience.
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs.
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer.
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches.
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals.
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers.
- Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience.
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of an e-Commerce Sales Associate is measured by achieving:
- Targeted unit sales and profit
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job?
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Demonstrated ability to sell
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
What are the opportunities for career growth?
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in an e-Commerce Sales Associate role. Opportunities may include:
- Sales Manager
- Financial Services Manager
- Service Advisor
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.