Diesel Certified Technician - Ford South Fort Worth
You don’t just fix vehicles. You ensure the safety of thousands of drivers in your community. So why not do your best work for America’s largest automotive retailer? In 300 store locations from coast to coast, AutoNation Service Technicians work on 36 vehicle brands — from Ford to Chevrolet and Toyota to Mercedes Benz. No matter your specialty, you’ll have advancement opportunities at every level of your career. Join us and find your personal road to satisfaction and success.
Job DetailsJob ID 2019-110033 Date posted 02/08/2019 Job Location Fort Worth, Texas Company Name AutoNation Ford South Fort Worth Job Type Regular Full-Time
Premium Opportunities for Diesel Technicians.
***Sign On Bonus***
We are looking to fill the position quickly!!!!
Please send a resume to our HR Recruiter, Fawn Stobaugh at email@example.com for consideration.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Routine Inspections/Maintenance and System Diagnostics
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing - based on experience
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Conducting multi-point inspections.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
What are the requirements for this job?
- ASE Certifications
- Diesel Certification
- 2+ years’ experience as an automotive technician
- Automotive technical training (varies based on store needs)
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What's in it for you?
Medical, Dental and Vision packages
Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
Relocation packages available for select positions
Complimentary Basic Life Insurance
401 (K) company match plan
Discounts on vehicle purchases and services
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Here are just some of our benefits
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Company Paid Cancer Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Company Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Vendor Discounts for Products and Services
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Company Paid Life Insurance
“We build pathways to help you accelerate as fast as you can and want to go or take as long as you need. I’ve been with the company for 16 years. I started with AutoNation as a foreman at a very small store and now I manage more than half the stores in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and have personally trained up four Service Directors.” - Service Technician
Inside the shop with Universal Technical Institute and AutoNation
See why UTI graduates love working as service technicians for AutoNation
AutoNation’s Natalee Doenig explains why she looks to UTI to fill the ongoing demand for service technicians