Regional Training Manager - Miami Fort Lauderdale, FloridaApply Now Requisition ID 2017-61479
Description of Position:
Position is responsible for facilitating instructor led training along multiple sales disciplines such as new hire training for sales associates, executive level “Manager University” classes and new process and program training as directed. This associate must be an expert in AutoNation processes and sales tools. Work with the Regional Vice President of Human Resources to drive positive results in lowering turnover, increasing CSI, Market Share, PVRs and Sales. Drive retention and productivity of new hires, in concert with Regional Human Resources Team.
Reports directly to the Regional Vice President of Human Resources and is a member of the regional team. They are available to assist where the need is and not beholden to a group of home stores. Staff member of the assigned Region team. Works closely with Regional Human Resources team to ensure course attendance and accountability. Works closely with the Corporate Training team in the design, development and delivery of all curriculum.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver new hire training and coordinate onboarding with Regional Human Resources Team.
- Deliver in class training for executive level “Manager University” classes as directed.
- Train and certify Sales Managers and Sales Consultants on the AN Sales Processes for all traffic sources including Showroom, eCommerce, phones and AutoAlert
- Train and certify Sales Managers and Sales Consultants on the company’s CRM (Compass)
- Train and certify Sales Managers and Sales Consultants on other critical sales tools and technologies as directed.
- Train and certify Sales Managers and Sales Consultants on the effective use of WebDesking and the Sales Menu
- Train and certify Sales Managers on the effective use of the Pricing strategy and tool.
- Train and certify Used Vehicle Managers on the Trade Appraisal Process and the Used Vehicle Management System
- Train and certify Sales Manager and eSPs on the AN phone and ecommerce Process and associated technologies.
- Track training, certification, attendance and completion on company’s learning management system (LMS).
- Learn all facets of the automotive business, from showroom sales process, Phone and eCommerce sales, Used Vehicle sales, Customer Financial Services and Customer Care in order to be capable of delivering effective training across all areas of expertise
- Secondary Job responsibilities:
- Work with Corporate Training team on the design and development of curriculum.
- Continuous professional development of training skills and participation in company train-the-trainer programs.
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Possess an understanding of adult learning principles and a track record of training
- SME of Compass, WebDesking and other sales systems
- 3 years automotive retail experience
- Automotive sales management experience required, 2 years strongly preferred
- Proven organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Requires travel up to 3 weeks a month.
- Career Path Opportunity
- GSM, GM, Director of Training & Development based on qualifications and performance