Pricing AnalystFort Lauderdale, Florida ACP AutoParts, LLC Requisition ID 2019-126814
Description of Position:
The Pricing Analyst reports to the Director of ACP and is a key member of the analytics team which manages the sales and pricing of aftermarket collision parts. This is a single incumbent position that will solely interact with our product managers, purchasing department, marketing department, our stores, field leadership, and other internal business units to help execute purchasing, sales and pricing strategies for all aftermarket collision products. Ongoing they will assist with communications between our various departments, generate reports and/or administer dashboards detailing KPI’s which measure the performance of each product and sales channel. Additionally, this role will aid and support our Product Management, Customer Service, E-Commerce, and Sourcing Team.
- Resides within the ACP Auto Parts business unit and acts under the authority of the Director of ACP.
- Will interface with Product Management, Procurement, Finance, and Information Technology.
- Interacts with Parts Managers, Parts Sales Associates, Outside Sales Representatives, other coordinators and Distribution Center management, and supplier representatives.
- Coordinate and monitor pricing and profitability measures.
- Meet with and report to ACP stakeholders daily, weekly, and/or monthly on performance and/or issues.
- Assist with IT planning in relation to sales and product merchandising initiatives.
- Provide support to Product Management Team to help determine target acquisition costs, as well as resale value.
- Other duties to be determined as we build the team.
- High School graduate with minimum 5 years’ experience as a project coordinator or in analytics role
- Able to independently research, understand, and present pricing and profitability metrics
- Expertise in MS Excel, Power Point, Access/SQL
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, graphs, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in relational DB’s (SQL within Access)
- Knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics
- Experience with Automotive Parts
- Basic familiarity with product management
- Basic familiarity with marketing and online sales channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong data analysis
- Ability to think critically and take appropriate actions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, or Marketing/Sales and minimum 3 years’ experience in Pricing and Sales strategy
- Knowledge of MS Power BI
- Experience in competitive pricing strategies including B2B and ecommerce
- P&L expertise
Key Evaluation Criteria:
- AutoNation aftermarket collision financial performance
- YOY Growth
- Gross Margin %
- Product KPI’s
- Compliance to AutoNation policies, procedures and initiatives
Next Possible Position:
Sales and Marketing Manager.