Director of Identity and Access Management (I&AM)Fort Lauderdale, Florida AutoNation Headquarters Requisition ID 2019-121533
As the Director of Identity and Access Management (I&AM), you will be a leader in the AutoNation Corporate Information Security organization. This role will be responsible for building a robust I&AM program for the corporation and will report directly to the CISO.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an expert in building, executing and managing enterprise I&AM initiatives in complex organizational environments with over 30,000 users and high turnover rates.
- Have demonstrated experience in creating IAM processes, implementing and integrating appropriate technologies, and evolving/maturing organizational cultures and processes.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence all project and portfolio stakeholders; communicate highly relevant information to both executive leaders and individual contributors in an effective manner, and managing the demand/supply of project resources.
- Develop and implement appropriate Key Performance Indicators and metrics to demonstrate program health and status; including development of scorecards/dashboards.
- Effectively collaborate with Directors, Managers, and Team Members across Information Technology and business units including HR, Legal, Field Operations, etc. to build consensus and drive results.
- Manage and lead a matrixed team of high performing individuals across multiple business units and regional areas, including vendors.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully delivering large I&AM project-portfolios in a fast-paced environment with accountability for deadlines and value propositions.
- Manage project budgets and scope, identify risks, and conduct contingency planning.
- This role is a direct report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, Information Technology or related field. MBA and/or CISM, CISSP preferred.
- 8-12 years' experience leading deployments of large-scale I&AM projects; should include comprehensive experience as a leader in an IT to business interface role.
- Demonstrated experience managing direct reports, as well as teams within large cross functional projects
- Strong technical expertise in I&AM solutions. Deep knowledge of the processes and supporting technologies with an ability to weight the pros and cons of various solutions and apply them.
- Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Experience working successfully in a high matrix organization.