Analytics InternFort Lauderdale, Florida AutoNation Headquarters Requisition ID 2019-118024
Warranty Analytics Intern will support the strategy and daily operations of the Customer Care Warranty team. Interns will participate in retrieval, QA and analysis of data across multiple channels, and support the production of clear, concise, actionable best practices policies.
Interns will receive training in the technical and professional prerequisites for aspiring Analysts.
- Create / Maintain library with state statutes and OEM guidelines.
- Support stores and Internal team with Warranty labor and/or Parts opportunities.
- Develop systemic process and communication to assist stores with their submission packages for labor and parts rate increases which would minimize effort required at store and regional levels.
- Generate reports, documentation and insights as part of the analysis process. Evaluate high frequency warranty claims looking for opportunities to maximize reimbursement levels and minimize warranty audits.
- Support Warranty team in developing KPIs and plans to identify underperforming stores and limit audit exposure.
- Execute appropriate quality control procedures for analysis, reporting and data visualization for accuracy.
- Manage & Monitor VPP and VCP claim submission and receivables aging.
- Develop best practices document.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Team player, collaborates and supports peers.
- Strong financial analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fundamental proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Effective time management skills.
Interns must meet the following criteria:
- Local Candidate
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program at an accredited Institution (Senior or Starting Master's Program).
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.2 (Transcript will be requested).