Retail Sales Call Center ManagerCosta Mesa, California AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa Requisition ID 2019-124306
AutoNation is America's largest automotive retailer and is looking to build a world class business development/call center to support its retail sales force.
Our Business Development/Call Center Manager will lead this effort to install processes and develop industry leading associates based on their passion for coaching and developing people. Building a team-orientated culture while focusing on individual’s daily, weekly and monthly performance goals will be a key aspect in delivering successful results. As a member of the Business Development Team, the Business Development Manager will be knowledgeable in utilizing a best-in-class CRM along with various traditional and industry leading platforms.
This position reports directly to the Region President to ensure that there is access to all the resources necessary to further the Business Development Center's mission. The successful candidate is able to think strategically and have strong leadership presence while balancing multiple goals and delivering with efficient execution. Motiving the team to produce a strong pipeline of sales and business opportunities through networking, cold calling and referrals will play a crucial role in the overall success of the team.
- Lead, develop and motivate the Business Development Team to meet team objectives and goals.
- Manage CRM processes and team logging of communications/ notes to ensure a seamless handoff to store teammates.
- Maintain and produce reports of required metrics, targets and goals on a scheduled basis.
- Ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction is met through all team interactions.
- Develop and maintain a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of AutoNation products and processes.
- Lead Business Development team meetings on a scheduled basis.
- Consistently attain established performance goals and KPIs.
- Demonstrate and advocate company vision, mission and values.
- Prior work experience in a Call Center environment
- 3+ years work experience in a customer service/sales environment
- 2+ years of upper level management experience
- Ability to work and communicate effectively amongst various levels of management (internal and external)
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships across multiple business units
- Proven track record of leading teams to success and surpassing goals
- Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods
- Strong organization, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience in utilizing CRM systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Light travel (up to 10%)
- Standard office environment
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented.