Service Detail TechnicianColumbus, Georgia AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and FIAT Columbus Requisition ID 2019-123227
The Service Detail Technician is responsible for cleaning the interior and exterior surfaces on sales and service vehicles as well as new and used inventory in a safe and efficient manner.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Operate automated car wash to remove surface dirt on vehicles
- Vacuum all interior surfaces, spot-clean textile stains, and clean solid surfaces
- Clean exterior surfaces using cleaners, mechanical buffers and polishing compounds
- Maintain inventory of cleaners, compounds and tools to properly and efficiently complete assigned work
- Perform minor body repair of scratches and blemishes using buffers and/or wet sanders
- Attend periodic production meetings as needed or directed by managers
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.