RPR Coordinator-Mercedes-Benz of Bellevue Bellevue, WashingtonApply Now Requisition ID 2017-67514
Manage, write, and track all Reconditioning, PDI, and Inventory Recall’s. Responsible for communication, work allocation, supervision and training of a team of (or individual) Technicians and Porters to ensure efficient and productive team performance and a compliant reconditioning process.
The incumbent is responsible for efficient and timely processing of used vehicle reconditioning, PDI’s, and recall completion for all New / Used vehicles. Supporting and achieving the AutoNation four day turn around target. The RPR goals are to produce:
- Increased Customer Care Internal Gross managing the Recall, Reconditioning and PDI process.
- Increased Used Vehicle Gross and average monthly sales, by providing high quality, recall free vehicles ready to be placed on-line.
Who Would I Interact With?
Interacts with Regional CCD, Service Team Leaders, Service Technicians, Service Warranty Administrators, Parts Department Associates, Collision Department Associates and other company and non-company stores. Reports directly to the Service Director / Manager with dotted line reporting to Used Vehicle Mangers or GSM.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Responsible for all internal repair orders written for PDI, CPO, New / Used Required Recalls and reconditioning service for all used vehicles.
- Participate in service and sales team meetings to provide updates on prior day performance.
- In conjunction with Service Director/ Manager the incumbent will maintain a schedule of Reconditioning / PDI Service Technician and Porter absences for training, vacation or personal reasons to assure a proper staffing to meet work demands.
- Review the daily VROOM Report identifying all store inventory with open recalls.
- Liaise with parts / service team for timely recall completion. For non-brand products the incumbent will liaise with other company stores selling the brand or non-company stores for recall completion.
- Conduct a walk around inspection of all store owned vehicles to identify maintenance, repair or body related damage.
- Create a comprehensive estimate based on their inspection and technician findings. The estimate must include contains specific work required, total cost and timing prior to work being performed.
- Communicate and get approval for additional work when needed. All approved cost additions must be entered into CDK, prior to work being performed and no later than next business day. (Required for correct cost accounting of vehicle.)
- Maintain a daily log of Repair Orders written, status as well as carryovers using the latest company standard. (Compass)
- Insure correct labor and parts pricing is used in performing all work and that all CPO tire credits have been processed.
- Manage the Reconditioning Vendor relationships, to improve quality, cycle time and accurate timely invoices.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customer, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
What are the requirements for this job
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Professional appearance.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Previous industry knowledge preferred.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- Production related experience preferred.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exposure to inclement weather.
- Ability to operate an automobile.
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping and bending.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.