Receptionist Houston, TexasRequisition ID 2018-105512
GRAND OPENING! NOW HIRING!!
The receptionist receives incoming calls, determines the nature of each call and directs the caller to the appropriate person or department. Answers basic inquiries and takes messages.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Meet and greet customers in a professional manner
- Operate switchboard telephone system
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold
- Take thorough messages, indicating the callers first and last name, company name if applicable, the time and the message the caller wishes to leave
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquires
- Assist with filing duties and other administrative tasks as needed
- Prepare sales and service gas tickets for the Accounting Department
- Serve as a backup to the Sales Department Cashier
- Assist the General Manager with various clerical duties as needed
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a multi-line switchboard
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to work well with the public
Not ready to apply? Have a question? Please contact Ellie Figueroa at email@example.com - we look forward to receiving your online application or answering your email!.
Join us at our hiring event from 7am - 1pm on Wednesday, December 19th
AutoNation Ford Katy
20777 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77450
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.