Service Courtesy Driver Houston, TexasRequisition ID 2018-105515
GRAND OPENING! NOW HIRING!!
The service driver picks up and drops off service customers.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Deliver and pick up customers in a prompt and polite manner
- Complete a log at the time of delivery and request customer signature
- Clean the van each night and turn in all paperwork and keys to the service manager
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the service department and the courtesy van
- Arrange to have van washed when necessary
- Be responsible for the basic maintenance of the van; check oil with each fill-up and get annual safety inspections
- Secure van on premises before leaving for the day
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- 6-12 months of previous work experience (preferred)
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Ability to operate an automobile
Not ready to apply? Have a question? Please contact Fawn Stobaugh at: firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to receiving your online application or answering your email!.
Join us at our hiring event from 7am - 1pm on Wednesday, December 19th
AutoNation Ford Katy
20777 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77450
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.