Job Location: 3707 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL, 32808
We’re AutoNation – America’s largest automotive retailer from coast to coast, with over 220 stores representing 34 different vehicle brands. Our vision is to be America’s best place to buy and service cars and trucks. We do this by attracting great people to join our team who will delight our Customers and drive Customer loyalty.
We offer great career opportunities from coast to coast, along with excellent pay programs, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our Associates be highly successful.
If you have the drive, we have the vehicle.
The Business Development Associate is responsible for receiving all incoming sales calls, establishing relationships with customers and scheduling appointments for the Sales Associates.
Who would I interact with?
This position interacts daily with Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Business Development Manager, support staff and customers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Receiving inbound sales phone calls and leads
- Identifying the client's needs and scheduling appointments
- Placing outbound phone calls to potential leads
- Ensuring all clients concerns are addressed prior to appointment date such as cost, warranty questions, appointment duration, etc
- Contacting clients prior to appointment date to confirm appointment
- Mailing marketing letters to provided leads
- Following up post visit to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attending Sales Department meetings
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive customer service, sales, or telemarketing background
- Computer literacy, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent problem solving skills
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.