Human Resources at AutoNation
At AutoNation, we believe that top performers deserve top pay. Which is why we recognize the strengths of our associates and reward those who can anticipate and exceed our customers’ needs. With a job in Human Resources at AutoNation, you’ll enjoy an extremely generous compensation program in addition to an industry leading benefits package. If you want a job where you’ll take action, create results and accomplish goals, then join our Human Resources team. Time after time, AutoNation has turned the automotive industry upside down through its innovative services and its continual push to be the No. 1 choice for career growth opportunities in the automotive industry. Learn more today.
You have the drive. We have the vehicle.
AutoNation is proud to be America's largest auto retailer representing domestic, import and luxury brands, both on and off the web. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and a member of the S&P 500 (NYSE AN), AutoNation employs approximately 23,000 people at over 220 store locations, representing over 270 franchises across 15 states. We are driven to be the best, and we’re always looking for passionate, motivated professionals who share the same drive to join us. Perhaps you're one of them.
Recent Job Openings
- Workers Compensation Manager\Administrator - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Description: Job Location: 200 SW 1st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301 Position Type: Full Time AutoNation - America’s largest automotive retailer is looking for qualified people to join our team. AutoNation has been named “America’s Most Admired” automotive retailer for 5 of the past 6 years by Fortune magazine. Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team ...
Reference Code: 2014-13616
- Human Resources Specialist at a Fortune 200 Company (Mt. View Fremont San Jose Hayward and Roseville Areas) - Fremont, CA
- Description: Job Location: 5780 Cushing Parkway, Fremont, CA, 94538 Position Type: Full Time AutoNation - America’s largest automotive retailer is looking for a qualified Human Resources Specialist to join our team. The Human Resources Specialist provides human resources support for dealerships in specific markets. This person is responsible for partnering with management at each dealership, as well as Region leadership, to assi...
Reference Code: 2014-10671
- Human Resources Specialist Phoenix Arizona - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: Job Location: , Phoenix, AZ, Position Type: Full Time AutoNation - America’s largest automotive retailer is looking for a qualified Human Resources Specialist to join our team. The Human Resources Specialist provides human resources support for dealerships in specific markets. This person is responsible for partnering with management at each dealership, as well as Region leadership, to assist in employee relations, ...
Reference Code: 2014-15169
Some Benefits of a career with AutoNation
Unlimited income potential, paid time-off, training, longevity bonuses, 401(k), health, dental, life, disability, employee vehicle purchase program and advancement opportunities.